- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
DirectLink is a new feature through Pathable that adds the ability for the Pathable Admin to stream from an outside service directly to a Pathable session. By using the DirectLink feature, you are able to setup and provision a stream URL and Key for each agenda session, enabling your AV production team, encoder or stream operator to send content in Full-HD to Pathable. DirectLink also ensures that attendee check-in times are captured for each session.
Please refer to this Knowledgebase article for more details: Pathable DirectLink
This feature has additional costs associated with it. If you are interested, please contact your sales representative or request a demonstration at https://go.pathable.com/request-demo.
- Number of users who have never signed in
- Banner ad clickthrough rate in %
- Number of profile views of speakers
- Campaign views and aggregate continental locations of viewers
Open/Close Polling: With this feature update the admin can open and close polling to attendees without having to delete or lose any polling information. Opening and closing polls is now done at the Agenda session level under the "Polls" tab.
More information can be gained on the user guide.
This release also includes improvements to how Pathable delivers site components that will improve the reliability and speed of Pathable event sites.