- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
This article will explain how to share a webinar or meeting recording for viewing it outside of the Pathable platform.
WARNING - The viewer has no requirement to have a Pathable user profile to view the recording. Nor is there any password protection. This direct link can easily be re-shared, so this content may be seen by an unintended audience.
- Navigate to the session that contains the recording you would like to share. Start in the Admin Dashboard, click on Agenda and then click the specific session.
- Click the virtual tab and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Session Recording to be taken to the recorded video page.
- The URL located in the second field is the shareable direct link. Copy and share the web address with anyone to view the video recording outside of the Pathable platform. Click cancel to return to the session.
- The sharable URL that contains the recording is auto-populated, do not edit the URL. Any edits that are saved to this URL will result in the permanent loss of the recording. It is good practice to click cancel to navigate away from the page once you’ve copied the URL.
- This direct link to the recording will be usable as long as the session and the recorded video exist. If you delete the session or the video, the direct link will also be deleted and will no longer function.
- If you plan on deleting the session, you can download the recording directly to your computer via the Download button. Then upload it to cloud storage that you manage such as Google Drive, One Drive, or Dropbox, and share what is best for you.