- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
If you are using a native app for your event experience, you will need to provide your Implementation Specialist with an Apple API key. Below are instructions on how to generate and retrieve this information to share with your Implementation Specialist.
To generate an Apple API key, the Account Holder must first sign in to the Apple Developer account on the App Store Connect.
If you do not have an Apple Developer account yet, please follow the instructions on the article "Establish Your Apple Developer Account"
- Select Users and Access
- Select the Keys tab.
- Select Generate API Key
- Enter the key name "Pathable Key"
- Under Access, select the admin role for this key.
- Select Generate.
The key's name, key ID, a download link, and other information appears on the page. Download the API key.
Send your Implementation Specialist the Issuer ID, Key ID, and the Downloaded API Key file.
- Warning: The API Key file can only be downloaded once- be sure to save it somewhere that is easy for you to find.