- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Polls have the ability to be opened or closed. This allows event organizers to create polls that are not visible to attendees until manually set to display. Some uses for this feature:
- Create polls in advance that attendees cannot answer until the event organizer decides.
- Close the ability to answer polls so that attendees cannot answer a poll after a certain point.
- Allow attendees to only respond to a poll during a certain time period.
When a poll is open, attendees can respond to that poll.
When a poll is closed, attendees cannot respond to that poll.
How to use
On the list of polls, select the dropdown to the right to expand the options menu, where you will have the ability to open or close polls by selecting the appropriate option. Closed polls will show as "Closed" next to the poll name.
On the individual poll's detail view, clicking the "open" button at the bottom of the screen will open the poll, and clicking the "close" button at the bottom of the screen will close the poll. Similar to in the list view, closed polls will have a "closed" adornment next to their name.
- By default, when a poll is created it is set to open.