- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Opening and Closing Polls as a Speaker or Organization Staff Follow
Polls have the ability to be opened or closed. This allows speakers and organization staff to create polls that are not visible to attendees until manually set to display. Some uses for this feature:
- Create polls in advance that attendees cannot answer until the speaker decides.
- Close the ability to answer polls so that attendees cannot answer a poll after a certain point.
- Allow attendees to only respond to a poll during a certain time period.
When a poll is open, attendees can respond to that poll.
When a poll is closed, attendees cannot respond to that poll.
How to use
First, create a poll- you can learn more about how to create a poll in the article "Create and Manage Polls"
By default, when a poll is created it is set to open (visible to attendees). Closed polls will show as "Closed" (hidden from attendees) next to the poll name. To open a poll, select the Open button at the bottom of the poll.
To close an open poll, select the "Close" button at the bottom of the poll.
Watch it done: