Below are the directions to export the metrics that Pathable automatically provides.
- Dashboard > Agenda > Select the checkboxes to the left of the sessions for which you would like to download metrics
- Select the “download” button
- Choose which type of export you would like to download.
- Export meeting data one line per meeting: Includes all information from Agenda attributes, speaker and attendee emails and IDs.
- Export one line per user: Each line will contain one column per meeting per user.
- Export one line per attendance, per meeting: each line contains the check in/check out time for each person who added the session to their My Agenda. If there is no check in/check out time, this means the attendee added the session to their My Agenda but did not attend.
- Export attendance report directly from zoom: This data is pulled directly from Zoom. It will match the report from the Members tab of individual sessions. You can find more on that, in this article.
- Export want to meet entries, one per line allows you to see which attendees made a private list of other attendees or organizations that they'd like to meet during the event. You do not need to have any
When the pop-up box in the upper-right corner turns blue, click it to download the report to your computer. The reports will be generated as a .csv