- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Exhibitor Staff FAQs and Best Practices Follow
How do I access my booth?
What can I edit in my booth?
How can I see who came to our booth and participated in TalkNow?
Q: How do I access my booth?
A: The easiest way to access your booth is to select the drop down next to your name, then select "Edit My Organization." This will take you to the back end of your booth.
Q: What can I edit in my booth?
A: You can edit any information on the basic information page. You can also add videos and files in the "Content Assets." Visit the "Manage an Organization's Page" article for more information and a demonstration on how to edit your booth!
Q: How can I see who came to our booth and participated in TalkNow?
A: In the back end of your booth, select "Visits" to see who came to your booth. Select "Leads" to see who came to your booth and either selected "Leave your Card" or participated in TalkNow. Select "TalkNow" to see a log of the TalkNow calls from your booth. All of this information can be exported!