Organization staff can create and manage their own live, in-booth polls.
To manage polls on your booth:
- Log in to the Pathable-powered event
- Select the Edit my organization from the dropdown next to your name at the top the page
- Go to the editing section of your booth page by selecting the Manage button
- Select the Polls tab, then Add Poll
- Give the Poll a Friendly Name (shown internally only)
- The Poll Type can be either Rating (users rate from 1 through 5 stars), Multi-Choice (users select from a pre-determined set of choices) or Free-Text Entry (users type a response).
- Complete all required fields and click Create.
Poll results will, by default, displayed within the app. You may choose to hide your poll results from the attendees by choosing "Only speakers can view poll results."
Attendees can engage with your poll by visiting your booth page, then navigating to the polls tab.
Polls can be opened and closed on-demand- visit the article "Opening and Closing Polls" to learn more.