- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Translating Meeting names and Navigation Items using keys is possible via the Data Import feature. Before a Meeting Name or Desktop Navigation item can be translated, it must be identified with a key. To create keys, you can use the steps below and the Terms and Languages Template form.
- Visit Data Import > Import Jobs
- Export the Language & Terms template (or download here)
- Add keys for the meeting names and desktop items to the available template.
- A key can be anything, it does not have to be the full title of the meeting or desktop item. The name of the key is for your reference, you will add the actual translation later. For ease of organization, it is recommended to keep keys short.
- On the Import Jobs page, select "Start New Import", then "Excel/CSV Spreadsheet".
- For Import Data type, select Language and Terms, and upload your prepared spreadsheet.
- Map the fields based on the key and languages and click to start the import
- After that go to: Settings > Languages & Terms
- Check the languages you selected during the import to see the new terms.
After creating the new keys, you can assign them to Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation items by following the steps in the article "How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers"