- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
With the Talk Now to Poster Session feature, attendees can instantly start a live one-on-one video call with speakers . Speakers will be able to receive calls from Attendees during the time period set by administrators when setting up a Talk Now Poster Session.
Setting up a Talk Now Poster Session:
The poster session must have a time and duration set before enabling Talk Now.
After adding a speaker to a poster, it is important to check they are enabled to recieve Talk Now calls by visiting the speaker's profile, then the Security option and checking "Allow user to receive talk now calls".
Once the poster and speaker are set up, you can enable Talk Now on the virtual tab of the desired poster.
Settings for Talk Now Sessions
As of v2.19.0, the settings for Talk Now have been moved from Settings->Organizations to Settings->Agenda.