- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Notes v2.18 Follow
Released: Thursday, January 13th, 2022 at 4 AM EST to all US and APAC based clusters. EU based clusters on January 13th, 2022 at 7 PM CET/1 PM EST.
Improved Posters and Abstracts
Posters, poster sessions, and abstracts have seen great improvements in the v.2.18.0 release. Posters now live alongside agenda items or stand alone as their own feature. Parent and child relationships, improved layout, and embargo dates and times have been updated and improved with the v2.18 release. For more information, see the updated help guide to Poster Sessions.
All the manual imports of files and videos will now be scanned for viruses before becoming available within the platform for end users. This increases the security of the system, preventing the import and propagation of malware or other malicious files in the application.
This is applicable for all imports of files, videos, images, widget uploads, and Rich Text editors.
For more information, review the article on Virus Scanning.
Mathematical notations (MathJax) to the Rich Text editor
It is now possible to include math notations in rich text fields.
For more information, review the article Including Mathematical Notations in Rich Text Fields.
Search Logs Report loading more data (previous limit was 20)
Search Logs report of imports will now list more than 20 results at a time.
How to see this report:
- Access: Admin Dashboard > Data Import > Import Jobs
- Select the import and click in the dropdown bottom at the right side "Search Logs"
New static texts
More static text options have been added to the list of customizable terms in Language & Terms.
More information on how to update Language and Terms can be found in the article "Change System Language or Change System Labels (Internationalization)"
This release also includes assorted bug fixes and performance improvements.