- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable automatically archives video files across all event sites to free up storage space and improve overall performance.
Any video file that has been uploaded to the Pathable platform will automatically be archived when the following criteria has been met:
- The current date is one year after the end date listed under “Settings”.
After being archived, these video files will no longer be viewable by site visitors.
This automatic video archival process affects all areas of the Pathable platform including:
- Agenda and Poster sessions
- Video widgets
- Organizations/Exhibitor pages
- Files tab uploads
Example Attendee View when navigating to a session where a video file has been archived:
Note, the text that displayed when a video is archived is customizable. To change the default text, navigate to Settings > Language & Terms > video.archived
Restoring Video Files
Admins have the ability to “restore” individual video files that have been archived. Once restored, videos become viewable by site visitors. Any video that has been automatically archived can be restored. The restoring process takes approximately ten minutes to complete per file, but could take longer depending on file size and when it was archived.
Below is an example of how to restore an archived video in an agenda item's virtual tab:
- Navigate to the specific agenda session where the file was uploaded.
- Select the “Virtual” tab, then navigate down to the “Virtual Video List”.
- The “Restore” button will be visible on the right side of the screen per video file.
- Once the file has been restored, that unarchived video will be viewable on the front end of the platform by attendees.
- Video files that have been restored will automatically archive again one month after they were last viewed.