- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable passes WAVE and Siteimprove web browser accessibility checks.
Keyboard Navigation Support
- Users can use tab/shift + tab to navigate focusable elements and menus.
- Users can use enter/space to activate interactive elements.
- Users can close popups and dialogs with escape key.
- Users navigation focus is limited to popups and dialogs.
- Users can use control + option/alt + left/right to read non interactive page content.
- Users can use up/down/right/left to navigate lists and menus.
Screen Reader Support
- All system pages can be narrated with screen readers.
- All custom page contents can be narrated with screen readers.
- Interactive elements narrate state and purpose with screen readers.
- Users can skip repeated content with screen readers.
- User notifications are narrated with screen readers.
- Semantic elements supported for proper screen reader role navigation.