- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
In certain configurations, session presenters or speakers are able to invite other speakers to participate in the session. To add speakers to the session:
- Log in to the event platform and locate your session.
- Click the Manage button in the upper-right corner.
- Select the Basics tab. In the Speaker Management section you will find a list of all the speakers assigned to the session. To add a speakers, click the New Member button.
- There are two ways to add speakers using the popup menu:
- By name: Type the speaker's name you wish to add to the session in the top text field. This will filter the list of available profiles you can choose from. Click the desired profile from list to confirm the entry, then click Add Member.
- By email: Type the email address used for the speakers profile, then click Add Member By Email. If an email address is entered that is not associated with a profile, a popup error message will appear.
Note: Speakers must have an account within the platform before they can be added.
5. Confirm the speaker profile has been added to the list of session speakers.