Release date: June 2, 2022
Profile Duplication Report
- Event admins can now run a report to identify potential people profile duplications. If duplications are detected, the admin can choose to merge or ignore the profiles.
- A dedicated article on Profile Duplication Reports can be found here.
- This feature is not visible by default and will not impact current events. To enable Profile Duplication Reports, you must contact your Implementation Specialist.
Whitelisting Third-Party Domains
- Admins can whitelist specific domains when using external libraries from 3rd party providers.
- A dedicated article on using external libraries, widgets, and embedded content can be found here.
- This feature is visible and available for use, but will not impact current events.
- Current event CSP settings will not be modified with this release.
- New data integration of people profiles from Expo Logic to Pathable.
- New integration within Pathable allows in-person attendees to print their badge using their ExpressPass QR code.
- New data integration of people profiles and agenda from YourMembership to Pathable.
- New data integration of CEU credits from Pathable to YourMembership.