- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Events created after July 21, 2022 will have the ability to track multiple check-in and check-out times for attendees in virtual and in-person sessions. Events that have multiple check-in/out enabled have an Attendance Time column in the members tab of each agenda item.
The Attendance Time column displays the total duration between each series of check-in/outs, giving admins a clear understanding of how long attendees watched pre-recorded content, participated in or viewed a live streamed session, or attended an in-person live session. Hovering over the information bubble in the attendance time column provides a detailed list of all check-in and check-out times for each attendee.
Exporting session data using the Meetings Per Attendance report will include a column for Attendance Time. Meetings Per Attendance reports will only display the first check-in time and last check-out time.
*To prevent impacting past and current events, multiple check-in/out needs to be enabled by the Implementation Specialist.