- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release date: July 21, 2022.
Matchmaking - People Profiles
Matchmaking encourages a meaningful networking experience among attendees based on shared interests. Attendees can see suggested matches within the people list, on their edit my profile page, and anywhere the stand alone widget is placed on the platform.
This feature can be configured by admins to automatically suggest matches with attendees who share the same attribute label, or can be customized to create a more thoughtful matchmaking process.
*Matchmaking must be enabled by an implementation specialists, no impact to live events.
Events created after July 21, 2022 will have the ability to track multiple check-in/out times for attendees in virtual and in-person sessions. Events that have multiple check-in/out enabled have a new Attendance Time column in the members tab of each agenda item. The attendance time column displays the total duration between each series of check-in/outs.
*Multiple check-in/out must be enabled by an implementation specialists, no impact to live events.
Added Support for Publishing Speaker or Gallery Views in Webinars
Admins can now choose to record and publish speaker or gallery views when automatically recording webinars.
Gallery view (no active screen share): Displays all non-attendee* participants' in a grid layout. The gallery view recording can display a maximum of 25 participants. Active speakers are dynamically added to the grid layout, replacing those who are not actively speaking.
*non-attendee: anyone who has access to the webinar green room and is host, co-host, or presenter
Speaker view (no active screen share):A single active speaker is dynamically displayed, replacing anyone who is no longer actively speaking.
Speaker and gallery view (active screen share): A single active speaker is displayed in the top right corner alongside the screen share.
- This new feature is limited to the display properties of the recording and publishing of a webinar. There is no impact on live webinars, whether embedded or popped out in the Zoom application.
- The ability to choose speaker or gallery view is only available in sessions configured to automatically record.
- The recording type is not an importable setting at this time, imported sessions will use speaker view.
- There is no impact to current events. Existing events will retain speaker view for all webinars.
To select the recording type, navigate to an agenda item in the admin dashboard > virtual tab > webinar > auto record > auto publish > select desired view in the recording type.