- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Manually Setting which Organizations get Analytics Follow
Admins can pick which booths get access to analytics. This can be useful as a selling point (tiered sponsor packages, for example). If not set, all booths are able to view their analytics.
To set this, navigate to Settings > Organizations > Analytics> Enable Manually set which Organizations get Analytics.
Then navigate to Organizations and select the Organization that should receive analytics. On the Profile tab, scroll to the Settings section > Enable Allow this Organization to View Analytics.
Once set, the Organizations allowed to view analytics will see the "Analytics" tab on their Organization details page.
If an Organization is not allowed to view analytics, the Analytics tab will not be present on their Organization details page.
This setting can be created and updated via import. On the Exhibitor/Sponsor import template, the column is Analytics and the values will be True or False. If an Organization is marked True, analytics will be allowed. If an Organization is marked False, analytics will not be allowed.